Thursday, March 19, 2009

The longest week; ever

I swear; (huh; I really do...but anyway) this is the longest week EVER. It's dragging by and I just want it to be over. I'm pretty sure that I am just crabby because the weather has totally sucked and it's been raining forever. Yesterday it got nice out and this morning it wasn't bad - but I just looked outside (yeah they stick me in an office with NO windows) and it's dark clouds. Weather report for tomorrow:

Forecast - Friday
6am 42°F Feels like 37°F
8am 41°F Feels like 34°F
10am 43°F Feels like 36°F
12pm 45°F Feels like 38°F
2pm 46°F Feels like 39°F
4pm 45°F Feels like 38°F

Sunrise: 7:09 AM Sunset: 7:18 PM

AND - you guessed it...RAIN. aaahhhhhgggggg
It's the first day of spring tomorrow
I know I shouldn't complain. My mom called me yesterday and it was 12°F in Anchorage AK; but shit, that's why I MOVED.

Ok enough bitching about the weather. I am sore as hell though but pretty proud of myself - I ran last night. I could only go .25 miles before I had to stop and walk for a min but then I started right back up running again. And even when I walked I kept it at a fast pace with the treadmill at an incline. I did 25 mins and could have gone longer but I went to body pump class. 100 + squats later...

K

No comments: