Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How'd you get here

I've never done one of these and thought it might be fun.
These are the following searches that got people to my wonderful blog:

bodypump boston (x2) - I know I've blogged about body pump because it's AWESOME. I 'm not sure how Boston worked its way in there, but I love Boston too; so I'll take it.

why did I ever want kids... - ahh; from when Roo cut her hair

revlon runway collection - huh? There is never anything about Revlon or a runway in my blog. I only use Bare Minerals makeup (it's the best)

body pump fuck - wow that body pump sure gets some hits

vacation "no bra" - forget your bra one time!

BTW, now that I looked at that I know there are people jumping on here all the time but no one ever comments me :(

2 comments:

The Red Headed Mama said...

I love looking at the searches that bring people to my blog. There are some pretty interesting ones although I have yet to do a post like this.

BTW, I read in Google Reader and almost closed it after reading and then stopped myself to come comment. I'm a comment slacker lately!

Samsmama said...

"Why did I ever want kids", sorry, that one was me. ;)

I get at least three times as many hits to my blog as I do comments. It's annoying.