Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting back on track

I’ve been a busy girl! Roo and I drove to Maine on the 16th, my niece turned 2 yesterday and we went up to celebrate her birthday with her. My sis had a party at her house on Saturday and it was great to have all the kids together. I had to drive up because I had so much stuff to bring to her. She got two bikes, a box of toys and three boxes of clothes all from Roo. I will post some pics of the girls when I pull them off my camera


Now I’m home trying to get back into the routine of things. We didn’t get home till Monday night so I ate, took a shower and hit my bed. I love my bed! Yesterday I had to work and by the end of the day I thought I was going to pass out. I went home and made dinner and went to bed when Roo did. Tonight I’m hoping to hit the gym and get back on track.

Yesterday was the first official day of autumn and today there are only 100 days of 2009 left. Time for some goal setting…I’ve gained all the weight I loss back and I can’t fit into any of my clothes. Now that summer is over I’m reassessing my goals and starting my diet/exercise program with new hopes. I didn’t really stop working out but I’ve been eating like a pig and I need to be hitting the gym at least 4x a week. AND be doing my Wii Fit/elliptical at home too.

I also am going on a budget. We spend way too much money and if I want to go back to school full time in January I need to get us on a budget. If I’m spending my time at the gym then I shouldn’t be spending money; right?

So here’s to the rest of 2009! I can’t believe there is only 100 days left this year.

No comments: