Monday, August 10, 2009

Yup; it's Monday

This weekend was pretty chill. Friday after work I took Roo to the pool. While we where in the kiddy pool and she was sliding down the slide for the 100th time the lifeguard requested that we get out of the water. When a lifeguard tells me to get out of the pool; I'm out; you don't have to ask me twice. Especially when I'm in a kids pool. Good thing, I grabbed Roo and was out of there in a flash. Another kid had puked in the pool. Roo wanted to see it! Gross.

We headed to the big pool and had fun till they called break. Then we headed down to the beach so she could play in the sand and they have a pirate ship on the beach with a slide for the kiddos.
I grabbed a chair, a beer and hung out there for the rest of the night. Roo also got her face painted and by the time I got her home and to bed it was 10pm.

She still woke up at 6:30am Saturday. It was a chill day; we went to BJ's and Hubby took Roo to the park while I cleaned my bathroom and bedroom. It stormed and down poured out Saturday night so I stayed home and went to bed early.

Sunday morning was church then we hit up the beach. It was so freaking hot out! We had a great day swimming and grilling out at the beach. After getting home, showered and fed we headed to Cold Stone for ice cream (I got a sinless smoothie. They're good) and Roo fed the turtles in the pond.

Next weekend we're heading out of town to Kings Dominion amusement park. It's a water park and theme park. Roo is looking forward to it; I'm just hoping it's not too hot.

BTW: still crabby today.

No comments: