Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Red Sox loss 1st game of season


Well I am sure that most of you have heard that the Red Sox lost their first game of the season to the Royals. The final score was 7 - 1; I recorded the game and watched a bit of it before falling asleep last night.


Boston's pitching coach pulled Curt Schilling out of the game after just four innings...but with good reason. I am not sure what happen to my beloved pitcher yesterday but it was a sad day for Schilling fans. Curt even says himself on his blog "Not sure where to even start. Two words sum it up best, no command" (http://38pitches.com/)

What makes this loss so much worse is that the Yankee's beat the Devil Rays 9 - 5 yesterday!

I am hoping that we pull out of this by tomorrow when we play the Royals again.
161 games to go!

Either way I am glad that Baseball season is finally here. It seems so long since the Super Bowl and I found myself watching Basketball Saturday night!

Go Red Sox!

No comments: