Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Do you ever have a day that leaves you wondering about how your life turned out and why?
I find myself thinking about his more and more. Over the past few weeks I have been questioning where I am in life and where I want to be....more importantly, How do I get there?
I wish that I had a crystal ball that could answer my questions and guide me on whatever path I am suppose to be following. Because honestly I am not sure, sometimes it's like everything I do is wrong. I am unable to be happy and keeps the people that I love happy at the same time.
I am 24 years old and I feel more like I am 34 (not that 34 is old!) But I joined the Air Force when I was 17, got married when I was 19, moved to Alaska at 21 and had Danah at 22. Between John, Danah, my 2 dogs, the house, cars, work...it's all so overwhelming.
Ultimately I would love to go back to school full time and finish my degree but where do I find the time or money to do that? John is suppose to get orders out of Alaska in March 2008 and I have mixed emotions about that too. I miss my family and want to be closer to them but I have a good job here and some very close friends that I can't see my life being the same without.
Anyway, enough rambling from me. I have to go get Danah, go home, cook dinner and clean up the house!

No comments: