Friday, April 6, 2007

New Stuff

I updated some of the pics; you can find them at
http://picasaweb.google.com/home

Not much has been going on with me. I have been trying to catch the Red Sox's games but it's hard up here. They play mostly Seattle games because that is the closes team to us. I recorded the season opener with Kanas City and that was a crappy game.
Wednesday night me, mom and Aurora went down to the Peanut Farm and caught the last of that game (which we won!) They lost today against Texas so we are 2 - 2 now.

Danah has a bit of a cold right now too but other than that she is doing great. She says new words everyday and LOVES Elmo and Blue's Clues. To be honest with you I'm a bit tired of watching both shows...but at least they are educational! I can't wait for all this snow to be gone so we can start doing more things outside.

Works the same. Not much to say there...

Hope everyone has a great Easter

No comments: