Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 Polar Plunge - I need sponsors!

I've been MIA lately but rest your minds - it's all been for a good cause and I promise a great blog soon filling everyone in.  BUT - I need your help...

I am registered for the Special Olympics Virginia's Polar Plunge ® Winter Festival 2010. Please visit my fund-raising site at http://www.firstgiving.com/kristinamelo to support this cause and sponsor me! I am currently at 21% of my goal and the plunge is February 6th. This gives me just over 3 weeks to raise $475.00. Any amount helps so please donate today.


Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. Your donation will also assist Special Olympics Virginia in reaching our total fund-raising goal of $1 million dollars. That's 1 great reason for you to donate and 999,999 reasons for me to jump in the Atlantic Ocean in the height of winter!


Thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate, too.



No comments: