calicobebop gave me this beautiful piece of bloggy bling! I'm begining to think she's the only one reading my blog! Is anyone out there?
USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best.
Let all of your blogger friends know that you think they are 'Over the Top'!
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2.Your hair? Crazy
3. Your mother? Alaska
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? Specific
7. Your favorite drink? Vodka
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Quiet
15. Muffins? Yum
16. Wish list item? Vacation
17. Where did you grow up? Maine
18. Last thing you did? Work
19. What are you wearing? Shoes
20. Your TV? Big
21. Your pets? Dogs
22. Friends? Laughing
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Meh
25. Missing someone? YES
26. Vehicle? Pathfinder
27. Something you’re not wearing? Necklace
28. Your favorite store? J. C. Penny
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Friday
32. Your best friend? Heidi
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sis
35. Favorite place to eat? Plaza Azteca
So there it is! Everyone I know has probably been tagged with it before, if not please give it a try.
Happy Veteran's Day!
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.